
Q1. What do you work for? Salary? Killing time? Job satisfaction? Because everyone does, so I should?
你工作是為了什麼呢?薪水?消磨時間?工作的滿足感?因為每個人都這樣,所以我也需要這樣?

Q2. Seriously, if not for money, would you work?
說真的,如果不是為了錢,
你還會去工作嗎?
Now most of you had told me about your future plan is to wait for retirement.
Working is to save as much as possible and go traveling around the world, Enjoy life, Reading, etc.
好了。每個人都告訴我說,今天明天的目的,就是等退休。55歲。還有一大截呢。現在還是埋頭苦幹去吧!退休後就環遊世界去。看書去。享活去。享兒孫福去。

Q3. I will pick 'Travel' as example cos this is the highest answers I have gathered. Imagine you are retired today. No worries of
money.
就那最多人選的“環遊世界”來說吧。請幻想你今天已經退休了。無金錢憂慮的日子。
Where would you like to go traveling to?
你想到哪遊玩去?
What would you do in the trip?
你在旅遊時會怎樣去享受此旅程?
Who would you take with you?
If your spouse isnt available, would you mind going alone?
你希望誰跟你在一起?如果先生/太太不能同行的話,你會一個人去嗎?
Would you be physically fit to enjoy the journey?
你的身體狀況能耐的住嗎?
Would you have the peace of mind to study the places before traveling?
If you dont do this, why would you go traveling in the first place if you dont appreciate the art and culture of the place? Just because everyone go there so I should?
年邁的你能有閒情打開書本學習旅行知識嗎?如果不學的話,難道只為了看看外國的月亮是否特別圓嗎?還是只是因為每個人都去過了所以我也要去?
我知道你看到這裡就想要揍我了。你一定想說我天天在家太空閒想太多了,還寫出來給你制造麻煩。我只是看不過眼每個人都把今天該作的事通通推到明天去。沒珍惜時間`身體`人。我不介意你想揍我,只是我已經看不到我的人生意義何在了。

Q4. Imagine you have accomplished EVERYTHING now. Would you mind to leave this world now? Would you leave with a smile? Welcome this day to come as joyous as you
welcome other happiness in life?
如果你已經把此生一直想要完成的事多做完了。那,你是否就願意面對死亡呢?能開心的面對嗎?

Q5. What if you have accomplished all of these when you are only 33 years old? :)
"Now, whats next? Daddy."
如果以上4題都回答了,請寫電郵給我。