Friday, March 13, 2009

你有想過嗎?

Q1.  What do you work for? Salary? Killing time? Job satisfaction? Because everyone does, so I should?
你工作是為了什麼呢?薪水?消磨時間?工作的滿足感?因為每個人都這樣,所以我也需要這樣?












Q2.  Seriously, if not for money, would you work?
說真的,如果不是為了錢,
你還會去工作嗎?












Now most of you had told me about your future plan is to wait for retirement.  
Working is to save as much as possible and go traveling around the world, Enjoy life, Reading, etc.  
好了。每個人都告訴我說,今天明天的目的,就是等退休。55歲。還有一大截呢。現在還是埋頭苦幹去吧!退休後就環遊世界去。看書去。享活去。享兒孫福去。

Q3.  I will pick 'Travel' as example cos this is the highest answers I have gathered.  Imagine you are retired today.  No worries of
money.  
就那最多人選的“環遊世界”來說吧。請幻想你今天已經退休了。無金錢憂慮的日子。

Where would you like to go traveling to?  
你想到哪遊玩去?

What would you do in the trip?  
你在旅遊時會怎樣去享受此旅程?

Who would you take with you?  
If your spouse isnt available, would you mind going alone?  
你希望誰跟你在一起?如果先生/太太不能同行的話,你會一個人去嗎?

Would you be physically fit to enjoy the journey?
你的身體狀況能耐的住嗎?

Would you have the peace of mind to study the places before traveling? 
If you dont do this, why would you go traveling in the first place if you dont appreciate the art and culture of the place?  Just because everyone go there so I should?
年邁的你能有閒情打開書本學習旅行知識嗎?如果不學的話,難道只為了看看外國的月亮是否特別圓嗎?還是只是因為每個人都去過了所以我也要去?



我知道你看到這裡就想要揍我了。你一定想說我天天在家太空閒想太多了,還寫出來給你制造麻煩。我只是看不過眼每個人都把今天該作的事通通推到明天去。沒珍惜時間`身體`人。我不介意你想揍我,只是我已經看不到我的人生意義何在了。



Q4.  Imagine you have accomplished EVERYTHING now.  Would you mind to leave this world now?  Would you leave with a smile? Welcome this day to come as joyous as you
 welcome other happiness in life?
如果你已經把此生一直想要完成的事多做完了。那,你是否就願意面對死亡呢?能開心的面對嗎?










Q5.  What if you have accomplished all of these when you are only 33 years old? :)  
"Now, whats next? Daddy."
如果以上4題都回答了,請寫電郵給我。












12 comments:

Anonymous said...

J, please stay with us. Mr Darcy wont come. He exists in your heart and that's it. He wont come in Real Life. Or, he is already with you, but you wont be able to recognize him.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im not going anywhere. Im here. But no one sees/feels/needs me....in the way i want it

Anonymous said...

Dont get drunk on Friday night anymore please. And, dont get drunk and write please.

Anonymous said...

LOL U r outdated :)) Im not, anymore.... Or, Im not very drunk, or, Im not drunk-&-write, Im drunk and I write, it is different :)))

Anonymous said...

Q1: mostly becos we have too much time to waste in life, also we need money to buy unwanted things for life....clothes, shoes, MP3, PS3, cosmetics, jewel, all are waste.

Q2: if not for money, of cos not work.

Q3: Go to somewhere that not many people can go, like North Pole, desert, K2. During the journey, remember don't take your expensive or any camera cos you will concentrate to take photos (cos it's too convenient) and you will forget to enjoy the views. But i'm sure to take my wife (my best friend) to go cos i need her to take my luggage.

Q4: even all the things done, i still don't want to die cos there is one thing that no one can do that: to know why we are here.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous 3:

Thanks.
Q1: As such, would you stop working?

Q2: U sure u wont want to work if u dont want money anymore? U sure sure sure money is the only reason?

Q3: Interesting. But: work out first. U look fit but u r not physically fit :) AND im not going to carry for your luggage :)) It was an emergency in Rome last time :))

Q4: So, u cant past it yet. Go away.

*to all: It was Ed's answers

Anonymous said...

Q5: help others to accomplish those then, your bro, sister, family, friends.

Anonymous said...

Q5: U r not reading the Q. Go away.

Anonymous said...

Q1. What do you work for? Salary? Killing time? Job satisfaction? Because everyone does, so I should?

-to survive, pay bills and earn $$$ to enjoy
- why not?


Q2. Seriously, if not for money, would you work?

- no, prefer to enjoy life and do charity work

Q3. I will pick 'Travel' as example cos this is the highest answers I have gathered. Imagine you are retired today. No worries of money.

Where would you like to go traveling to?

- Somewhere with sunshinet and water and bikinis or less is the norm rather than exception

What would you do in the trip?

- talk to the girls and feel their happiness, eat the best food they can offer and lay in the sun with a good book

Who would you with you?

-you mean apart from Jane?

If your spouse isnt available, would you mind going alone?

- I went to Phuket alone before

Would you be physically fit to enjoy the journey?

- hell yes, now! But when I am 55, then I better make sure I am fit enough by then

Would you have the peace of mind to study the places before traveling?
If you dont do this, why would you go traveling in the first place if you dont appreciate the art and culture of the place? Just because everyone go there so I should?

-Will do some research with internet


Q4. Imagine you have accomplished EVERYTHING now. Would you mind to leave this world now? Would you leave with a smile? Welcome this day to come as joyous as you
welcome other happiness in life?

- yes, no problem although hanging around is not bad too!


Q5. What if you have accomplished all of these when you are only 33 years old? :)
"Now, whats next? Daddy."

-human minds are wonderful, you can always think of something else
-I hope you are not gonna do what I think u r gonna do….

Flyboy

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Thanks, Flyboy.
No and Yes :))

Anonymous said...

Q1: I work to sustain my life. Until a day I am financially free, this will, unfortunately, be the main objective.
Q2: If not for money, I will do something I like on a daily basis. This may or may not involve money and so can be considered work. But short answer to the question is yes. I believe it is not enough to just stay alive but we should also live life.
Q3: I would like to travel to a few places. One of which would probably be Austria. For the mountains. Next would be China. To soak up the culture. And another would be some beach place, maybe Maldives or Mauritius. I would just relax for this trip. I would very much prefer to share all my trips with at least 1 partner. Certainly hope that health would hold up for me to enjoy the trip.
Personally, I do research only to find out the places to visit. Along the way, I would capture the essence of the places, which would provide a guide on what to expect artistically and culturally.
Q4: If everything has been accomplished, it means that I have lived my life. The prospect of death, then, has not much regret tied to it. I probably will have no issue of leaving. Though I hope I don't accomplish everything as that would mean there is not much left in life for me to do anymore. Actually, I think this is not possible but you posed the question and I have answered accordingly.
Q5: I. Don't. Know. Nothing else in life. Create something else to do? Tough question. I have no answer.

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Great comment. Thank you!

My favourite blogs