Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've been there, feel it, experience it and see all, well I have no feeling and do not believe in true love anymore. I'm just like a walking zombie, living just for the sake of my kids only, else i would have long gone from this world.

I feel your pain when you use the word zombie.  Please dont be.
 
I failed to control it, in fact my mind lost to him and make me a living zombie, now.
 
The world is still great and beautiful out there.  
 
I know but I lost everything, I lost my self confidence, a big blow to my self-esteem, my belief system, trust, my sense of security, my life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't feel sorry for yourself

go to the world and sample its beauty and wonder

FB

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

This is not me. I'm a reporter. :)

My favourite blogs