Friday, March 13, 2009

What is available. Is it your available or my available?

I. Am. Available. Tonight. If. You. Need. Me.

SMS if you want to see me online.

I would like to try and be the replacement for the bottle. But it is
all your preference. I'm fine either way. Am just telling I'm
available, is all.

***

Please be available in my blog/comments

Im heartfully available, but physically, i have to watch a movie with him

Sweet. thanks. But u cant be a replacement of the bottle.  u cant get me there. anyway, how sweet of you. thanks, heartfully.

U cant get me the swings, the forgetful, this sweet, this wonderful... try get drunk, then u wont want anyone/anything to replace this....

love ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You. Await your white knight. To come and save you. To come and decide for you. Yet when he comes, and tries to save you, you reject him, simply because you do not like his decisions. Because his decisions are not what you want and you think it will stop you from feeling free, from doing things that you want to do. And so, the white knight can do nothing but sit by your side and accompany you the best he can, while you look at him with pleading eyes and wonder why you cannot have him.

What is love? I don't think it is something that allows you to be free like a bird. It's not meant for you to soar alone in the skies. But, in my opinion, it is about sharing. With your partner. To hold his hand and tell him your views, just as he tells you his. To tell him your wants and needs, just as he tells you his.

What. Is. Love?

I started writing all that grandfather story. Then gave up. Coz I thought, I am simply too shallow and green to lecture you about it. Forgive me for trying.

Anonymous said...

If you read me well, we could probably save a lot of time stop spinning around the same circle, like most other conversation/relationship do. MrDarcy/white knight... they are all a name of a companion that Im looking for. If you know me, I have never stopped sharing or telling anyone what I feel. It's just that everyone just spite me, away.

Once upon a time, someone in my life told me how much he hated to see such a situation in his life and no one could ever love him in the way he wants it/love him as a whole. Sigh. We were soulmates but thats all we could be- to share the same sorrow in life but we couldnt do more. This is the one and only sentence I wish his wife would read and rest assure he is safe with her :)

My favourite blogs