Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Seven-year Period

This typical terms would remind most of us for the movie by this famous flim image, The 7 Year Itch, by M.Monroe.... that we get bored in our marriage and looking for an affair.  NO, I'm not talking about marriage here today.

In western world, there is a paradox about the 7-year circle, that every seven year there are some significant issues happen in our life.  It is said we would have something special in our 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, 35th, 42th birthdays and so forth.  I find it interesting and try listing out my life here as echo to one of my blogger friends' blog here

Jane@7-year-old
Couldnt remember much about it except I have taken a good photo in this age that I keep till today.

Jane@14-year-old
I was in first formal year of Secondary school and I have made many good friends in this year, which lasted till today.  We share the very same life perspective, art and music. 
And, I moved for the very first time in my life.  There starts my non-stop tragedy of not able to stay in one place for more than 5 years in my life... from 14 till 33 last year.

Jane@21-year-old
I experience the poorest life I had in my life and seen the darkest of one's life.  I was picked up and tried my best to bounce back as much as I could.  Of cos, I did it.

Jane@28-year-old
I had an unpredicted pregnancy, and my child was born the next year.

Two more years to my 5th circle and i will tell you about it in Xmas of 2010 when I would have just passed my 35th birthday.  The best I could predict it has something to do with my marriage.  Of cos, I do wish life is full of surprises :)

Now, please share me about yours :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 years old
- started schooling and fighting

14 years old
- a little boy who discovered masturbation

21 years old
- a college student who helped his first girl friend discovered masturbation

28 years old
- angry young man who fought against discrimination in a MNC he worked in

35 years old
- curious nigh mid-life crises guy who tried his employment luck in another country without success

Flyboy

Anonymous said...

7 years old
- started schooling and had a crush on a senior

14 years old
- had second crush on a senior for 4 years. He then transfered to another school without knowing who I was.

21 years old
- a college student who was lost in her life. Chosen music degree and wandering for another 4 years.

28 years old
- struggling to be someone who she wants to be. The light seems guiding her through yet stumbles never ceased to happen on her.

35 years old
- not yet 35 years old :P

My favourite blogs