Friday, March 06, 2009

Out of Track... is out.


Hi guys

This is the owner of this blog, Out of Track, or Jane.

I have decided to delete this blog in coming weeks in order to stop wasting everyone's time.  

Without any updates, it has hit more than 5000 visits within 5 months last year and constantly competing with some other 7000+ blogs and remain not fall below the 1900 in the rank.

And I get visitors from all over the world, ....for nothing.

It has been a great experience to me in the past 8 months to 'manage' this blog (although not much personal entries) by experiences what I have with you.  As 'no regret' as my first life principle, I would really like to let you know it has been all great memory to have you with me all these while.  I hope you will continue having interest to get to know me.  All of your comments to my blog entries have been very valuable to me, no matter they are good or bad comments or long in paragraphs or short as :-), I appreciate them all.  And I love you guys a lot more than you can imagine :))

The original idea of this blog was to share my news as well as to introduce blogging as a habit to everyone who cares of me a lot back in my hometown, Sandakan.  The target readers arent active as I thou I could help them with, and it effects my sharing as well.   I have been trying to figure out some other ways to achieve the same thing and here comes a solution for myself, to share in person.  I guess it echo to a book I read some months ago about our actions shows who we are.  Apparently the need of seeing/spending time with everyone I love in my hometown has been greater each day and I finally cant stand of it anymore and came out with this solution, for going back home to visit them as much/soon as I could.  Therefore this blog is no longer necessary.

For my new batch of readers/new friends who has been keeping up with this blog for getting to know me, I sincerely thank you for your kind thoughts and Im sure we can get along pretty well in some other forms, eg, via emails/facebooking.  Im sorry for I might have disappointed some of the English readers as I have not been able to fulfill the promise of more English posts.

I sincerely thank you for all of your time to read/link up this blog to yours, and your care and love.  

Thank you for reading up to this, the last para... here's a small tiny reward for you, since you look like u truly want to get to know Jane:

Im sharing more of my own personal feelings in another blog with some private readers should you are interested to get to know the absolute genuine Jane please feel free to let me know and I shall invite you there.

As ever with infinity of love
Jane



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about just leave it here, most don't mind it here and some would appreciate that a lot.

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Appreciate that. Will consider.
I have shared myself a lot more somewhere else. Interested?

ChampDog said...

You're from Sandakan too? Yes, I will be interested in your new blog. Just send me the link. Ya, better just leave it here in case you change your mind. :)

ChampDog said...

Adding another comment to add in email notification. :D

My favourite blogs