Friday, March 13, 2009

Today I stayed in a children playground with Mo for almost 7 hrs.  Im insane, am I not?  Im crazy.   But, we went for meal for 3 times, toilet 3 times, went back home to pick up toys for 4 times. Anyway, Im just absolutely insane to keep my child in the same park for 7 hrs, am I not?

At 5pm, I sms to Ed and told him about this.  He hated me. Told me to go away. Told me that I should have taken him to some other indoor places to make him learn something instead of staying in this very outdoor place where he can come everyday after school, nearby to where we stay.

I explained to him with the following reason and he stays quiet = is there anyone out to stop staying quiet to Jane please? Tell her that she is wrong please!  But, none of you could ever beat her:

Come, hear me out= this is the why:

Here's the reason:  He loves it.  He gets to play all of his fav. spots which he cant play as long he wished to in the way he wants it in weekdays the 1-hour, in normal weekdays!!  
Today is one of the best day in his life that he didnt have to worry about when is the big brothers were coming to get him out of the merry-go-round, spin as fast they want it to, push him off the slide, kick him out of the basketball stadium, ... and smugger away his toys that he  brought to share with everyone....

Now, tell me am i still a mad mother who stay in a part with her child for 7 hrs in a day?  Im only trying to stay him in creative mind from my daily ridig education/demands.

Im drunk by all means, but im not drunk at all right this moment in my life cos i wont regret this very moment... do you? 

No comments:

My favourite blogs