Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!

(本篇文章來自於網路轉載)

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!


There is inside YOU
all of the potential
to be whatever you want to be,
all of the energy
to do whatever you want to do.

Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
doing what you want to do,
and each day,
take one step
towards your dream.

And though at times it may seem too
difficult to continue,
hold on to your dream.

No one can know the potential,
Of a life that is committed to win;
With courage - the challenge it faces,
To achieve great success in the end!

We must have VISION TO SEE our potential,
And FAITH TO BELIEVE that we can;
Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction,
To become what GOD MEANT us to be!

When no one else is with you,
and no one seems to care,
just whisper to yourself,
"I am the controller of my destiny.
It's up to me what comes to pass,
and if I keep my thoughts positive and strong,
my dreams will come true."

One morning you will awake to find
that you are the person you dreamt of,
doing what you wanted to do,
simply because you had the COURAGE
to BELIEVE in your potential
and to HOLD on to your dream.






No comments:

My favourite blogs